Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What Employees Should Know About the ACA

I am often asked by HR professionals, CEO's, CFO's, Executive Directors, etc. the following question - "what should I be telling my employees about the Affordable Care Act (ACA)"?  Between the 2,700 pages of the actual law, and the thousands of pages of regulations and guidance released to date, the question is very relevant, and extremely important.  While I firmly believe folks occupying roles with the aforementioned titles should receive a thorough initial overview of the ACA, and ongoing guidance and updates; rank and file employees need only get the absolute critical aspects.  So you might ask - "what are the critical aspects"?

My list of employee-centric, critical aspects is based on the following questions/criteria:

To access the complete article, click - https://smstevensandassociates.com/ResourceLibrary/tabid/192/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment